Advanced bookings are required for all Spa Appointments; Group Bookings of 5 guests. Or more require a minimum of 3 weeks pre-booking.
A Full pre-payment with a valid credit/debit card or a company account is required at the time of booking to hold all spa reservations; Names of individual guests are required for all bookings.
Treatments only bookings: 60+ mins – includes 90 mins. use of spa facilities
*booked before OR after treatments only.
Please kindly arrive for your spa appointment minimum of 30 minutes before your booked time to enable you to complete our new medical form with COVID19 information and prepare for your spa appointment.
To allow deep cleaning and disinfection of all spa treatment areas after every treatment; We offer our guests a suitable treatment schedule, please be advised we will not be able to guarantee treatments extension or rebooking for late arrivals and discounts will not be applicable.
Treatment Time will start from our therapists welcome and will include guest consultation and aftercare advice.
Personal digital lockers may be provided during your visit, we advise that you please remove any jewellery and leave all your valuable items on the lockers provided; we regretfully unable to take any responsibility for any damage or loss of items within the facility.
The use of mobile phones within the spa facility is prohibited, except in designated areas.
ALL OUR GUEST MUST STRICTLY COMPLY WITH OUR SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS.
- Your temperature may be taken at that time of your arrival. If your temperature is above normal, we will reschedule your appointment and issue you a voucher to rebook for your next visit.
- All Guests must wear a face mask when in the spa and treatments area.
- All shoes must be removed before you enter the spa and you will be given a bag for your shoes and disposable slippers to wear.
- Hand sanitizer will be available as you enter the club & spa
- All guests with treatments are required to shower before attending their session.
- Your therapists will wear necessary PPE like disposable Aprons, face shields and masks and may use disposable gloves during your treatments.
- We will encourage a good ventilation system within the spa and doors may be left partly open during your treatment, available doors & windows will be opened in the spa wet and gym areas.
- We recommend please to bring your personal water bottles.
- Please place your used towels & robes on the plastic-lined trolleys.
- Consumption of any Alcohol or Food is not allowed in the Spa areas
Card/contactless payment is our preferred payment option
Depending on the availability we may not be able to confirm a couple’s treatment room at the time of your visit.
Special requests are not guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
CANCELLATION, REBOOKING OR ALTERATION
Please advise our reservations desk 24 hours in advance and 3 days for groups of 5 or more. No-shows and cancellations received less than 24 hours and 3 days (groups of 5 or more). Will be charged for all scheduled services at full price.
Once all bookings are confirmed we will not be able to guarantee availabilities on rebooking or alterations; an additional charge may be incurred for any changes on your bookings.
To find out more about Vouchermine opportunities for your venue - please fill in the contact form. Alternatively, please contact us on the details below:
Greenfield, The Causeway, Undy, Caldicot, NP26 3DP